So, to recap, we kicked off our Viva Visualization Tour in Atlanta in July to an eager and anxious crowd. In Boston, we were met by heavy downpours (of rain, that is), and some very dedicated data visualization fans who braved the weather, as their drought ended when we arrived in the Boston area. We were glad to be of service--and to bring lots of data visualization know-how with us, as well.
Now, it's your turn, D.C. September 16th, rain or shine, we're ready to make an even bigger showing in the Capital city and home to Juice Analytics.
If you're in the D.C. or surrounding areas, come meet Juice and learn about communicating better with data.
What you'll have when you leave:
- visualization best practices training around information layout and workflow, information visualization, chart selection, and styling
- networking within the D.C. visualization community
- a full breakfast buffet
- opportunity to pick the Juice collective for tidbits of vizo-knowledge
- a few pieces of custom designed Juice schwag
What Juice gets out of this:
- a much needed visit to one of the country's greatest cities
- a chance to meet D.C. folks who love making visual sense of data
- opportunity to talk about the stuff we're excited about with people who are actually willing to listen (besides our moms)
- a big ol' food bill
So, if this sounds like great fun to you (and who wouldn't think so), register. We can't wait to meet you.