The Buyer's Guide to Analytics Solutions is built to help you find the best analytical tool for your needs. Answer a few questions and it will guide you to a group of analytics tools for your specific situation. In the process, you'll see valuable links and research to answer the most important questions and make a great decision for you and your organization.
Businesses are gathering more and more data on customers, users, and internal business activities. The rush to gather “all the data” has transformed into a need to turn that data into something useful. Which raises the question: What is the right analytics tool for you? Everyone’s situation is different, making this a complicated question. Here are a few things to consider:
1. Your end user - Is your audience internal or external?
2. Exploration, analysis, or presentation - What does the user need to be able to do with the data?
3. Integration - Is the solution being delivered as part of an existing offering or is it a new, separate solution?
4. Data sources - Do you need to weave together many disparate data sources?
5. Flexibility - How important is flexibility in the design and development of your analytics solution?
When it comes to picking an analytics tool, you have a lot of options. We’ve identified more than 100 analytics tools (see the list), including both commercial and open source technologies. Here’s the tricky part: many analytics vendors will promise that their solution can do it all. We know that isn’t the case. We’ve sorted these tools based on what they do best.
Get started now or check out some additional resources about analytics solutions.