Ok, back in July, we kicked off our Viva Visualization Tour in Atlanta and it was great! Now it's Boston's turn to show the folks down south how it's done.
If you're in Boston, come meet Juice and learn about communicating better with data.
What you'll have when you leave:
- visualization best practices training around information layout and workflow, information visualization, chart selection, and styling
- networking within the Boston visualization community
- a full breakfast buffet
- opportunity to pick the Juice collective for tidbits of vizo-knowledge
- a few pieces of custom designed Juice schwag
What Juice gets out of this:
- a much needed visit to one of the country's greatest cities
- a chance to meet Boston folks who love making visual sense of data
- opportunity to talk about the stuff we're excited about with people who are actually willing to listen (besides our moms)
- a big ol' food bill
So, if this sounds like great fun to you (and who wouldn't think so), register. We don't get to Boston much, so sign up now! We can't wait to meet you.
And, for those of you who aren't in the Boston area, we're also planning a September meeting in D.C., so keep your eyes open.